When the billions of "mini-batteries" in your brain are running out of juice, a low-battery warning would let you recharge them before
your thinking becomes sluggish, your memory gets fuzzy, and your concentration falls to pieces.
But there's no "low battery" warning for your brain, is there? That means your brain can experience an energy crisis that steals away your memory and focus.
The average adult brain contains about 100 billion cells. And within each one of these cells are thousands of mitochondria—the little cell powerhouses that use glucose and fatty acids to generate adenosine triphosphate (or ATP)
ATP powers every one of your cells and fuels every single process
in your body. But since your brain never rests, it gobbles up about 20% of your body's total energy.
Carnitine's job is to help cells all over your body turn fatty acids into energy. But a vegetarian diet, certain medications, health conditions, or just plain aging can really send your carnitine levels plummeting.
That means a carnitine shortage can wreak havoc on your energy, memory and concentration.
But, Brain Essentials: Acetyl L-Carnitine
works in five power ways to help boost your brain function and keep your mind youthful and healthy.
Brain Essentials: Acetyl L-Carnitine
- Revving up your brain energy for faster recall and sharper focus
- Switching on your brain's "memory maker" to improve learning and forming new memories
- Clearing away free-radical "rust" for a sharp, clear mind no matter what your age
- Dissolving away the memory-stealing amyloid plaques that can "tangle" your brain circuits
- Protecting each and every nerve cell, from the inside out
can help your mind stay strong, youthful and healthy - now and for decades to come.